The eyes of the world are you on today, New Hampshire. Get out and vote!
Polls are open from 6:00am – 8:00pm.
Don’t know where you vote? Here are your pollings locations by ward:
- Ward 1: Broad Street Elementary School, 390 Broad Street
- Ward 2: Charlotte Avenue Elementary School, 48 Charlotte Avenue
- Ward 3: First Baptist Church, 121 Manchester Street
- Ward 4: Ledge Street Elementary School, 139 Ledge Street
- Ward 5: CrossWay Christian Church, 503 Main Dunstable Road
- Ward 6: Fairgrounds Middle School, 27 Cleveland Street
- Ward 7: Dr. Normand Crisp Elementary School, 50 Arlington Street
- Ward 8: Bicentennial Elementary School, 296 East Dunstable Road
- Ward 9: New Searles Elementary School, 39 Shady Lane
Don’t know your ward? Here’s a list of every street in Nashua with its corresponding ward:
What do you need to bring to vote?
Bring an approved form of ID. If you’re registering to vote today make sure to also bring proof of residency, like a utility bill.
Accepted forms of ID include:
NH Student ID
NH DMV voting card
Armed services card
Or if you don’t have any of these, whichever ID your is acceptable to moderator, supervisor of checklist, or town clerk.
The roads are clear despite last night’s snow. If you need a ride today please call any one of the candidate’s offices. Most, if not all, have volunteers who are happy to give you a lift.
Party and politics aside, today is our county’s democracy in action and a great privilege for NH residents to have your voice heard first. All across the globe, our election is the envy for the world.
Don’t do it for a candidate, your state, or even your country – get out and vote today for YOU.